- RV Park
The RV Park
"We Look Forward To Making You Feel At Home"
$60.00 w/full hookups
Water, Sewer and Electrical
FREE WIFI SERVICE AVAILABLE!!
(ask about our partner discounts)
Call (707) 253-4900 #102 Monday-Friday
9am - 12 noon & 1pm - 5pm to make reservations
AAA, Trailer Life and Woodalls Rated
We invite you to stay with us as you travel the country in your RV. Our RV Park is the perfect locale to use as a home base as you tour the Napa Valley and Sonoma Valley Wine regions enjoying the sights and surrounding areas. Whether you are traveling up Highway 29, Highway 121 or Silverado Trail you will find many unique wineries and specialty shops, each with its own distinctive style and charm.
Don’t want to drive? Well, Historic Downtown Napa, Napa Valley Wine Train, Oxbow Market, wonderful restaurants and wine tasting establishments are all within a 10-12 city blocks walking distance from the Expo’s RV Parking facilities. Not a walker—hop a ride. Our cities local bus routes can take you to several points of interest including the factory outlet mall. Napa is also home to several van, taxi, limo or bus companies offering transportation for groups small and large.
For those who would rather stay even closer to home, be sure to pay a visit to our state of the art, 5 days a week Bingo Emporium adjacent to the RV Parking Facilities or on Friday evenings pay a visit to the Napa Valley Model Railroad located on the north end of our facility. If after your winery tours you have a hankering to become the next Robert Mondavi or Samuel Adams, pay a visit to Napa Fermentation Supplies also located on the north end of the facility. This locally owned retail business offers instruction and supplies to make your own wine and beer.
In addition to the wide variety of things you can see and do in the Napa Valley, use us as your home base while you visit these attractions within a 55 mile radius:
- Six Flags Discovery Kingdom, Vallejo, a short 11 miles away
- San Francisco—Home to Chinatown, Pier 39, Cable Cars, The Golden Gate Bridge and Alcatraz Island tours and much much more. Don’t want to drive—hop a ferry boat in Vallejo with daily ferry service to Pier 39 or the Ferry Building in San Francisco
- Sacramento—Home to the State Capitol, Historic Old Sacramento, Cal-Expo, Water World and More!
- Oakland—Jack London Square, The Oakland Zoo
- Infineon Raceway—is located just 24 miles away. Home to several nationally televised events including NASCAR NEXTEL Cup, National Hot Rod Assoc. (NHRA) drag racing, The American Motorcycle Assoc, IRL and the Indy Car Series.