"We Look Forward To
Making You Feel At Home"
$50.00 w/full hookups
Water, Sewer and Electrical
FREE WIFI SERVICE AVAILABLE!!
(ask about our partner discounts)
Call (707) 253-4900 #102 Monday-Friday
9am - 12 noon & 1pm - 5pm to make a reservation
Trailer Life and Woodalls Rated
$15.00 Dump Fee if not camping
NOTE: The RV Park is Full the week of May 9 – 13th for the Bottlerock Festival.
Download Directions (pdf format)
We invite you to stay with us as you travel the country in your RV. Our RV Park is the perfect locale to use as a home base as you tour the Napa Valley and Sonoma Valley Wine regions enjoying the sights and surrounding areas. Whether you are traveling up Highway 29, Highway 121 or Silverado Trail you will find many unique wineries and specialty shops, each with its own distinctive style and charm.
Don’t want to drive? Well, Historic Downtown Napa, Napa Valley Wine Train, Oxbow Market, wonderful restaurants and wine tasting establishments are all within a 10-12 city blocks walking distance from the Expo’s RV Parking facilities. Not a walker—hop a ride. Our cities local bus routes can take you to several points of interest including the factory outlet mall. Napa is also home to several van, taxi, limo or bus companies offering transportation for groups small and large.
For those who would rather stay even closer to home, be sure to pay a visit to our state of the art, 5 days a week Bingo Emporium adjacent to the RV Parking Facilities or on Friday evenings pay a visit to the Napa Valley Model Railroad located on the north end of our facility. If after your winery tours you have a hankering to become the next Robert Mondavi or Samuel Adams, pay a visit to Napa Fermentation Supplies also located on the north end of the facility. This locally owned retail business offers instruction and supplies to make your own wine and beer.
In addition to the wide variety of things you can see and do in the Napa Valley, use us as your home base while you visit these attractions within a 55 mile radius:
- Six Flags Discovery Kingdom, Vallejo, a short 11 miles away
- San Francisco—Home to Chinatown, Pier 39, Cable Cars, The Golden Gate Bridge and Alcatraz Island tours and much much more. Don’t want to drive—hop a ferry boat in Vallejo with daily ferry service to Pier 39 or the Ferry Building in San Francisco
- Sacramento—Home to the State Capitol, Historic Old Sacramento, Cal-Expo, Water World and More!
- Oakland—Jack London Square, The Oakland Zoo
- Infineon Raceway—is located just 24 miles away. Home to several nationally televised events including NASCAR NEXTEL Cup, National Hot Rod Assoc. (NHRA) drag racing, The American Motorcycle Assoc, IRL and the Indy Car Series.
RV PARK RULES
Download RV Rules & Map
Napa Valley Exposition
Tourist R.V. Park Rules
Welcome to the Napa Valley Exposition and RV Park. We want your stay to be as pleasant as possible. Please feel free to inquire at the main office at 575 Third Street for any information or service that we can render. In order to offer the best facility possible, we ask that you help us maintain our standards by observing the following rules:
- A 10 m.p.h. speed limit will be adhered to throughout the facility.
- Check-out time is 12 noon. If you plan to stay over, please pay the Camp Host before 12 noon. ALL RENTS ARE PAYABLE IN ADVANCE.
- All pets must be kept on a leash at all times when outside (leash not to exceed 6 feet) and kept inside at night. Pets cannot be left alone, exhibit excessive barking or allowed around other RV's. Pets must be cleaned up after immediately. NO MORE than 3 dogs per site - ne outdoor exercise pens or grooming. Campers who do not follow these rules will be asked to leave.
- Children must be under the supervision of a parent or guardian at all times. Children are not allowed to play in the restrooms, barns or around other RV's. No skateboarding/roller blading/scooters allowed. Parents/Guardians are responsible for any damages caused by their children and guests.
- Campsites must be kept clean and neat. No temporary structures allowed. All camping vehicles must have holding tanks. Pickup campers are not to be removed from trucks. All pull-type trailers and 5th wheels must have a tow vehicle on site. No Open Fires are allowed with out prior approval and then only with commercial approved outdoor fire containers with spark protectors. ONLY ONE VEHICLE ALLOWED IN CAMPSITE - GUESTS MUST PARK OUTSIDE THE RV PARKING AREA.
- Quiet hours shall be observed between the hours of 10 p.m. and 8 a.m.
- Laundering of clothes or washing of dishes is not allowed in restroom sinks or in campsite. Laundry cannot be hung out to dry in campsite.
- Vehicles and RV's must be kept in working order. Repairs and washing of vehicles is strictly prohibited.
- All waste water shall be disposed of at the sanitary dump station.
- Space rental is limited to a 28-day stay, with no guarantee of 28 days implied. After 14 days absence, you may return. No Tent camping or sleeping in vehicles will be allowed on Exposition property. We are a Tourist RV Park only, therefore no local addresses. No permanent rates apply.
- RV's MUST be in good repair (no broken glass, missing doors, duct tape, tarps, etc.) and comply with Code Title 25, Chapter 3 of the California Department of Housing and Development in regard to Recreational Vehicles.
ANYONE WHO DISTURBS HIS OR HER NEIGHBORS OR BREAKS THESE RULES WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE AND WILL BE TOWED AWAY AT THE OWNER'S EXPENSE IF NECESSARY.
WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE SERVICE TO ANYONE.
Please feel free to download a printable version of this page in PDF format.
Content and graphics copyright ©1999, Napa Valley Exposition.
Web site design, hosting and maintenance provided by ABC Internet.
Revised: February 6, 2013